Due to the COVID-19 situation our activities are suspended.
Stay tuned to have more informations, we are here to support our University's fundraising "HELP US STOP IT" in favor of the San Gerardo Hospital of Monza launched by the Italian League for the Fight against Cancer, which at this moment needs our solidarity. ❤
We will only win this challenge if everyone does their part.
Let's fight it together!
What kind of welcome week would it be without a city tour of our beautiful city?
We will take you to the most famous landmarks of the city, as well as to the secret gems that Milan has to offer
PROGRAM OF THE CITY TOUR
The tour stops will be:
- Piazza Cadorna
- The castle (Castello Sforzesco)
- Piazza Affari (the stock exchange square and business center with the famous middle finger statue)
- The Duomo and the gallery (Galleria Vittorio Emanuele)
- The opera house (La Scala)
- The roman rests of Colonne di San Lorenzo
Every stop will be filled with lots of curiosities and interesting stories! We love our city and we wanna show you why !
Fasten your belts and be read for the greatest city tour ever seen
- An ESNcard of this section required.